The food and beverage service is part of the service-oriented hospitality sector. It can be a part of a large hotel or tourism business and it can also be run as an independent business. The members of the F&B Services team are required to perform a wide range of tasks which include preparation for service, greeting the guests, taking their orders, settling the bills, and performing various other tasks after the guests leave.
Sector East Training Solutions Inc. (SETSI) is offering a TVET Program for Food and Beverage Services NC II.
- Apply a systematic approach to the research, design, planning, implementation, and evaluation of festivals and community events.
- Know the responsibilities and procedures of typical positions - captains, servers, bussers
- Acquire skills in table setting in different restaurant environment
- Acquire skills in explaining the menu, sell specials, take and order and passing it on the the kitchen
- Acquire skills in servicing techniques and service styles - including American, Russian, French, butler, banquets, and cafeteria
The Food and Beverage Service program prepares you to start an international or local career in the hotel, restaurant, or bar business. You will learn restaurant and banquet service techniques.
Professions after the program may lead to being - ushers, wait staff, banquet servers, professional butlers, and event staff.
Course Code: FBS
Program Fee: PHP 7,500
Class size: Minimum of 10 students to start class
Inclusions: Learning materials
Terms: Weekly payments
- 2 Copies of passport size picture
- copy of valid ID
- application form
For more information about the program, you may visit our office every Monday to Friday around 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Sector East Training Solutions Inc. (SETSI)
2F, #8 Jacamar Street, Sta. Elena
Marikina City, Philippines 1800
Tel: 02 260 8290
Mob: 0916 337 5200